PGL have a fantastic opportunity for a Tour Organiser to join our International team at PGL’s Head Office.
Based at Alton Court in Ross on Wye, you will join an established team that is responsible for organising hundreds of exciting tours and excursions to our UK and European properties, in direct liaison with customers, third party providers and PGL’s activity centres.
Contact type: Permanent
Wage: £18,500 - £20,500 with potential for Team & Company bonuses
Based at our Head Office in Ross on Wye, Tour Organisers are responsible for effectively managing administration of international groups and individual’s bookings to PGL’s UK and French adventure centres.
You will provide full support to the International Sales Support Coordinators & Business Development Managers in managing customer expectations, setting up tours, programs and language courses as well as securing future re-bookings. As a Tour Organiser you will also be responsible for arranging visits, excursions, airport transfers and supporting customers with visa applications.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of working in a tour operations environment. Organisation and communication skills are essential; it is also desirable that candidates are fluent in French.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong personal organisational skills;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills;
- Computer literacy with experience of Word and Excel;
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team whilst working to strict deadlines;
- The ability to provide a high level of flexible customer service.
- Excellent French oral and written communication skills (desirable).
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.